Students who have been approved to access peer note taking as part of their accommadations will need to follow the steps listed below in order to receive their class notes.
Steps to requesting a peer note taker:
- Register online. You will use your network ID and password to register.
- Click on "Course Notes".
- Indicate what courses you would like to receive peer notes for by clicking on the "change this" button to make your changes accordingly.
- If peer note takinfg is not one of your current accommadations you will be unable to select "YES" for a note taker request. Please contact your ASC team member if you have amy issues regarding signing up or if you would like to discuss eligibility for the support.
- Chceck to see if there is a note taker available, under "Note Taker availability"
- If there are no note takers avaialbes contact your ASC tean member to discuss next steps or to request recruitment support.
To learn how to sign up for a peer note-taker please click here.
If you are interested in becoming a peer note taker for the ASC, please register here.