- anxious or overwhelmed?
- feeling desperate or hopeless?
- having difficulty coping with daily problems?
- not wanting to tall to friends or family?
- turning to alcohol or drugs to feel better?
- having changes of modd, less patience, or angry outbursts?
- needing someone to talk to between appointments with counsellors/therapists?
- not feeling you reality are in touch with?
- having suicidal thoughts, or thoughts or hurting yourself or others?
There is help, and it is important to sspeak with someone. You can contact one of the following crisis Supports (In the event you cannot connect with a particular support, it's important to not give up, and to try another.);
On Campus Crisis Supports
Student Quick Reference Guide: Mental Health Resources on campus (PDF)
Community Crisis Supports
Crisis Phone Lines (24/7, toll free, confidential)
Crisis Text (toll free, confidential)
Crisis Online Chat (free, confidential)